[GreenYes] Re: Local Sources for Buying Recycled/Environmental Papers

Susan,

In the Boulder area, we buy recycled paper products, ie: paper for our
printers and copiers, tp and tissues, paper towels (although we use cloth in
our washrooms) from:

Eco-Products (www.ecoproducts.com <http://www.ecoproducts.com/> )

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director/CEO

Eco-Cycle Inc

Boulder, CO. USA

303-444-6634

www.ecocycle.org

"If you had asked the people what they really wanted they would have voted
unanimously for a faster horse"

(Henry Ford)

"Zero Waste? - which bit seems impossible? You cannot decide which turn to
take if you don't know where you're going."

(Mal Williams)