[GreenYes] recyclers that pay and/or pickup for free?

Greetings,

Trying to plan for long-term development of my center in Philadelphia..
as well as deal with lots of junk that I will need to clean out.. (I've
probably got a dumpster or two of old office paper to get rid of) so I'm
seeking solutions for the current situation as well as long-term
fundraising/income solutions.

I've found the following paper drop-off/pickup group that pays as a
fundraiser: http://www.paperretreiver.com/ (Abitibi)

and I have heard in the past that some of the clothing/textile/rag trade
folks will pay you to have one of those clothing dropoff bins on your
property -- but I don't have any current references or sites.

I'm of course also interested in hearing about any other programs that
might be out there that would either do occasional pickups when one
aquires a set amount of material of whatever niche type, or pay to place a
container on my site either per-pickup or for whatever set time period
they do so for.

I have a lot of material (including metal/iron) that it just doesn't seem
to be worth my trouble to deal with/haul myself. I'd like to set up for
diversion of as many materials as I can, to create the first(?) zero waste
site in Philly.

--
MS