[GreenYes] HHW swap activities at HHW facilities or transfer station

I'd like to identify communities that include the swapping of
reusable household hazardous wastes as part of their household
hazardous waste and/or transfer station programs. This would
particularly include programs where there is a shelf or rack of
things like unopened paints, cleaners, or household pesticides at a
household hazardous waste facility that is free for anyone to take with them.

I'm NOT looking for general recycling programs where those materials
are consolidated elsewhere then sold for reuse and recycling.

Thanks to anyone who has suggestions. I'll share list with all who contribute.

Gary

Gary Liss
Gary Liss & Associates
4395 Gold Trail Way