[GreenYes] Re: Fwd: Plastic Bags - how much oil is wasted in producing them?

While I believe most plastics do not come from the waste of oil
refining, but rather represent one more use of that multiple use
commodity. Realize that paper bags use several times as much oil to
make and do their own kinds of environmental damage. For instance it
takes 3 or 4 times the number of trucks to deliver the same number of
paper bags as plastic bags to the markets.
If we care, rather than waste bags we should start carrying reusable
bag(s) with us everywhere we shop.

Greg