From: GreenYes@no.address on behalf of Stefanie Pruegel
Sent: Thu 2/16/2006 5:13 PM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Universal Waste photos wanted

Hello all,

A while back I was looking for some specific photos and got such a great response from you all that I am coming back with a request today:

Does anybody have some good shots of Universal Waste to go with a newspaper article?
I'm looking for high resolution images of the more common materials covered under the new California law, e.g. a bucket full of household batteries, fluorescent tubes/light bulbs, a close-up of the mercury tube in a thermostat etc.

While it's always good to have people in the photo, these pictures would have to be pretty generic, i.e. not show a specific drop-off location etc. Unfortunately we don't have enough time to take our own photos.

Thanks so much!
Stefanie
--
Stefanie Pruegel