[GreenYes] Re: PLA-Compostability

A researcher at Michigan State University did composting of PLA plastics
last year of real products in real compost piles. They placed PLA trays
and bottles tested in compost @ 140ÂF Â 10ÂF for 30 days and achieved
complete reduction. I'm on the road & don't have the citation - it's in
my paper files. If you can't find it by searching the MSU website (an
asst. prof there I believe; he might have done a lit review as part of
his research, too) email me after 3/1 and I'll dig the citation out.
Anne Peters
Gracestone, Inc.
Boulder, CO
303.494.4934 vox