[GreenYes] Where in the World have Governments adopted Zero Waste?

I've heard that several people have had trouble with the URL for this List. If you are, try going to www.zwia.org then select "News" then go to "Publications" in the right column. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Gary

At 11:54 PM 1/3/2006, Gary Liss wrote:
Apologies for Cross-Postings - see http://www.zwia.org/zwc.html

Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 23:50:23 -0800
To: Timothy Logan <timothyjwlogan@no.address>, Warren Snow <wsnow@no.address>
From: Gary Liss <gary@no.address>
Subject: Where in the World have Governments adopted Zero Waste?
Cc: Barbara Warren <warrenba@no.address>

Timothy,

I compiled the list of all those I knew of, and that were referenced on the listserves. They are now posted on the website of the Zero Waste International Alliance at http://www.zwia.org/zwc.html. If anyone else knows of other communities that should be included on this list as having adopted Zero Waste as a goal, and/or are planning to achieve Zero Waste, please email me.

Thanks!

Gary