[GreenYes] Re: Ceramic & non-bottle glass recycling/reuse?

M.Simons wrote:
> What can be done with broken/chipped ceramics and non-bottle glass such as
> that from kitchen items and old bathroom fixtures?
> I believe some people have suggested that these items can be used as
> aggregates for various purposes?
> If so, does anybody know any organizations, businesses, or individuals
> that would be interested in such material?
> --
> MS

Some municipalities that have implemented aggressive low-flow toilet
installation programs have managed to capture those toilets for
crushing/re-use as's been a few years, but recall at
least one article about that...alas, NYC did the former, but not the