[GreenYes] Earth Day movie suggestions

For the past two years, we have teamed up with a local (independent)
movie theater (and other great sponsors!) to showcase an
environmental-themed movie for all ages, all day Earth Day (or
there-abouts), free of charge.

We beg elementary teachers to bring their students (and usually buy the
bus ride too), but the movie really should be for all ages: K-AARP.

In the past we have shown Microcosmos and The Story of the Weeping
Camel. We are hunting for a movie for this year.... Any suggestions
out there??? I'd appreciate any/all recommendations.

Thanks,
Megan

Megan Kershner
City of Boise, Idaho