[GreenYes] Listserve Problem - how to find individual email addresses

Hi GRRN Powers That Be:

I was going to just reply to John about local Hg Thermometers here in the
SF Bay area when I discovered that I couldn't find John's email address
anywhere in the digest nor does the Digest have a unique number that I
can use to back track.

Does anyone else think this is a problem? Should we be instructed to
always put our individual email addresses after our names every time?

The main problem I find on GRRN or most listserves for that matter is the
number of times a message is repeated as people reply to part of the
string. Reading GRRN emails would be so much easier if people cleaned
their reply before hitting the send button.

Ann Schneider
Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter
Mtn. View, CA

=====
TOPIC: Local take back ordinances for thermostat take-back
http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes/browse_thread/thread/648147c698bb
d4cf
=====

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 9 2006 1:19 pm
From: "Reindl, John"

Hi ~

I have been asked to compile a list of local (county, city, village,
town, etc) ordinances that require retailers or distributors of mercury
thermostats to provide for their take-back and recycling.

If you know of any such ordinances, I would appreciate any information
that you could send me.

Thanks,

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI