[GreenYes] Re: Recs. for a book on Sustainable Business Practices?

There are so many books out there I have stopped writing down the references!

Here are three which I bought along the way:
The NEXT Sustainability Wave: Building Boardroom Buy-in by Bob Willard
How we are moving from the drivers of: personal passion, public relations crisis, and regulatory pressure
to: the "perfect storm" of market forces and compelling business value.
ISBN 0865715327

Holistic Management: A New Framework for Decision Making by Allan Savory
Ostensibly about eco-system management, the parallels to business are so obvious
and good it's mind boggling. ISBN 155963488X

Sustainable Solutions: Developing Products and Service for the Future. Editors:
Martin Charter and Ursula Tischner. This is a collection of chapters contributed
by domain experts. It is not a text but a course could be based on it
ISBN 1874719365

Please let us know what other recommendations you receive!

Curt McNamara
Lecturer in systems and innovation
http://online.mcad.edu
http://www.mcad.edu/showPage.php?status=1&pageID=1311