Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:37:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Timothy Logan <timothyjwlogan@no.address>
Subject: Where in the World have Governments adopted Zero Waste
To: Warren Snow <wsnow@no.address>, Gary Liss <gary@no.address>
Cc: Barbara Warren <warrenba@no.address>

Warren and Gary,

Recent discussions with members of the NY City Council have raised the question of just where Zero Waste policy or goals have been adopted by governments. While I've certainly rattled off some of the better known ones - I was hoping that one or both of you could provide me with or direct me to a somewhat comprehensive list. Please let me know asap - please reply all so as to speedily pass this information to my colleague, Barbara Warren, who co-authored <http://www.consumersunion.org/other/zero-waste/>Reaching for Zero our model plan for NYC.

Thanks,
Timothy J.W. Logan
Lead Organizer, NYC Zero Waste Campaign

Gary Liss