From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of stephan.pollard@no.address
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:05 PM
To: GreenYes
Subject: [GreenYes] Holiday Waste Generation Quantities and Resource
Recovery Options

Folks,

A couple of questions for a local reporter doing a story on holiday waste
generation and resource recovery.

1) Anyone know of a source for figures on average household waste
generation during the holidays and the portion likely attributable to gift
giving?

2) What are the disposal options for:
A) Holiday lightning?
B) "Real" Christmas trees?
C) Artificial Christmas trees?

3) What are the issues surrounding the recycling of wrapping paper.

Thanks,
Stephan