From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Roe
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:05 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address; Green Yes
Cc: wclarke@no.address; Jack Stansfield
Subject: Re: Recycling plastic flower pots

A year or so ago, Olmsted County, Minnesota did a pilot project to
recycle plastic planting pots with a local landscape company. The
project went well and has expanded. For details, contact Jack
Stansfield, Olmsted County Waste Reduction Coordinator at 507-285-8231
or stansfield.jack@no.address

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth
**********
eroe@no.address
Elizabeth Roe
Eco Partners, Inc.
Publishers of Trash Talk!, "One Man's Trash...," and "One Person's
Trash..."
Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-312-9555
Phone: 317-202-1133
Cell Phone: 317-403-9726