[GreenYes] Re: First Curbside Program

Armen Stepanian told me recently that his curbside program in Seattle was
the nation's first. Check this out:
http://www.komotv.com/news/story.asp?ID=18468

On 11/16/05 11:32 AM, Dan De Grassi at dpw180@no.address wrote:

> I thought it was Sommerville, Mass., under an EPA grant around 1970-1.
> Berekely started a year or so later.

--Jenny

Jennifer Gitlitz
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF ADDRESS INFO BELOW.

Home Office:
Jenny Gitlitz
Research Director
Container Recycling Institute
2 Pomeroy Ave.
Dalton, MA 01226
Tel. (413) 684-4746
Mobile: (413) 822-0115
Fax: (413) 403-0233
Email: jgitlitz@no.address

New address for CRI¹s main office (after 9/30/05):
Container Recycling Institute
1776 Massachusetts Ave., N.W., Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-1904
Tel.(202) 263-0999
Fax: (202) 263-0949
www.container-recycling.org