[GreenYes] Re: Fwd: [GreenYes] HOW TO MAKE QUICK EASY MONEY!!!! : TURN $6 INTO THOUSANDS!!!...

John,

Thanks for reporting this.
I think this is the second or third time a spam got on the list
in the history of the list.

I've unsubscribed the offender - a habitual spammer - and
reported it to google groups abuse. I will remove it
and these posts from the archives later.

Subscription to GreenYes is now moderated, since
the venue seems easily compromised when subscription
is left unmoderated.

Members,

I don't expect this to happen again. However,
should another spam like this get through, they are
easily reported through Google's spam abuse protocol.
http://groups.google.com/group/GreenYes
Click on 'read more>>' for the offending post.
Click 'show options.'
Click 'report abuse.'
Please use this tool for spam only. If you are offended by
someone's post who is a valid member, please
resolve this off-list in an adult fashion.

Thanks,

Chris