[GreenYes] Curbside Collection-Ready Volumes

A few weeks ago when I thought the size of this group had pretty much
peaked at a 105 members or I so sent the below post that received no
response. Now that we're up to 230+ I'm going to try again assuming
membership numbers have pretty much leveled off.

Can anyone point me to:

1) Any published research that speaks to curbside collection-ready
volumes for recyclables, compost-target, and HHW generated by
individuals...or better yet multi-family
dwelling tenants?

2) Any formally published peer-reviewed (or otherwise) discussions,
testimonials, tests, or scientific research on the reliability or
accuracy of any of the readily found Volume-to-Weight tables such as
the following Standard Volume-to-Weight Conversion Factors document
<http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/non-hw/recycle/recmeas/docs/guide_b.pdf>?

Thanks in advance.

Stephan