[GreenYes] decals for dual stream

Greetings all,
We are gradually moving our recycling collection program to dual
stream. We have decals for 95 gallon carts that describe all container
collection by specifying each type of container and its proper
preparation. Since the decal is in Spanish and English, has little
pictures of the bottles cans and jars and is the size of a standard
bumper sticker, it is busy and not easy to read.

I would be interested in seeing other decal and sign designs that are
effective in communicating the "all container" collection message.

Best regards,
Muriel

Muriel Williman
Education and Outreach Coordinator
Orange County Solid Waste Management
PO Box 17177
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
(919) 968-2800 ext.167
(919) 932-2900 fax
mwilliman@no.address
www.co.orange.nc.us/recycling

Every second, every day, North Carolina disposes 634 lbs of garbage.