[greenyes] you are what you measure

As reported in Waste News.

". as a result of all the cleanup and disposal work generated by the storms.
MSN

Money's Jim Jubak predicts that Katrina's immense amount of debris will add
20 cents a share to the Waste Management's earnings, and that the other
majors -- namely Allied Waste

Industries, Republic Services and Waste Connections -- will reap windfalls
as well.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/P130995.asp

And I'm sure the nation's GNP will show "positive growth" around this time
also . it's just crazy what we call success!

Eric