[greenyes] Local mercury ordinances

I have been asked to compile a list of local ordinances that have been either introduced or adopted to reduce releases of mercury to the environment, whether from products or air sources.

I would appreciate any information on county, city, village or town ordinances beyond those that are listed on the web page of Health Care without Harm (http://www.noharm.org/mercury/ordinances#local).

Thanks much,

John Reindl
Dane County, WI