RE: [greenyes] Summit County, Colorado adopts Zero Waste goal

Bravo to the Summit Recycling Project (SRP)!!! We all look forward to
helping your success, and please keep us up to date as you develop your
"process" for success. Many of us will be following in your footsteps!
Tim McClure is dancing a jig today. :-)

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc

303-444-6634

www.ecocycle.org

"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring
them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom.
Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension. The
inalienable right to an early coronary sitting at your desk while plotting
to stab your boss in the back" Hawkeye "MASH"