Re: [greenyes] Solar panels

I¹d suggest checking with the local utilities first. I¹m assuming you¹re
talking about photovoltaics. You need to know their issues with power and
³buy-back rate² etc. before you do anything else. More than likely they have
resources for finance and support or can direct you to the appropriate
programs that do.

on 8/31/05 9:50 AM, RWA at rwarecycling@no.address wrote:

> Does anyone know how or where we can get low rate financing or grants for
> installation of solar panels on our commercial property, located in Florida?
>
> Thank you,
> Kerry Herzig
> Robert Wallick Associates
> 407-656-5060
> kerry@no.address

David Biddle, Executive Director

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jgpress/>