[greenyes] Hazardous Pay

Good Morning,

While I know this is not the best place to look I am hoping someone on the
list might have info related to pay differentials for landfill employees. We
are currently negotiating with the local AFSCME shop here at the landfill to
establish a hazardous and bilingual pay program. If anyone has dealt with a
similar issue any info would be helpful.

Thanks.and Happy Solstice..

Justin Stockdale

Recycling / Special Projects Manager

Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency