RE: [greenyes] Mary Applehof

FABULOUS IDEA!!!!! I'd second that motion in a heartbeat!!
-----Original Message-----
From: Christine McCoy [mailto:cmccoy@no.address]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 3:13 PM
To: CORRI GOTTESMAN; greenyes@no.address
Subject: RE: [greenyes] Mary Applehof

Might I also suggest that NRC is currently seeking nominations for
"Recycler of the Year", which in most cases has become an award for "life
time achievement".

While I'm sure it would have been nice for Mary to accept this nomination
while she were alive, I think it's also a nice testament to her career if
someone were to at nominate her for consideration. I am the awards chair and
can't nominate folks. I always thought it was a shame that Rick Best wasn't
nominated in-memoriam.

Christine McCoy