Re: [greenyes] biodegradable and compostable plastics How much is available? Where?

Can you please state the company that makes the unit
or is that a secret? I read other sites where you say
the same thing. I do not find much on this topic in
the US, but I did find other countries trying/using
the process.

for ex.
Plasma processing of municipal solid waste
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-97332004000800015&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en

A Solar Day not Used is a Energy Source Wasted.
So how much solar have you used today?