[greenyes] NYC conference and permaculture

Green Yes Warriors-

I'm looking into going to the conference in NYC in May. Also, in June and July I will be altering a traditional organic garden in Costa Rica into a permaculture garden. This will be my first experience working with permaculture. Is anyone who is headed to the Zero Waste conference and experienced with permaculture, interested in getting together for a bit in NYC? Please let me know. And thank you to whoever mentioned the conference on the list serve, otherwise I would not have known about it.

Cate
Naples, FL