RE: [greenyes] Local Recycled Paper Sources

Thanks for your work, Susan.

I don't know about the others on your list, but we can handle orders from
anyone around the country, including small orders.

We ship around the country via ground and common carrier: reams, cartons,
and skids. (Of course, shipping is more reasonable in the East.)

When local sources are not an option or they offer only low recycled
content - we're here for folks.

When the local source is a chain office supply that makes it their business
to sell massive amounts of virgin paper and feature a few recycled items
from time to time - we're here for folks who want to choose a company that
does not sell virgin paper and truely cares about the environment rather
than a corporate bottom line.

Steve Weisser
GreenLine Paper

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager