Re: [greenyes] Religion & the Environment

  Thanks Peter, very interesting. What a blessing for Environmentalists and Religious People to Join forces with the already Religious Environmentalists. I don't think the media would label it "an unholy alliance."

As a cradle-to-grave Roman Catholic, I've been picking up litter, recycling, and caring for the earth and it's creatures for over 40 years.

It's just makes sense, in so many ways . . .

Dan Weisenbach

RecycledProducts.com