Re: [greenyes] market solutions

I agree, the answer is in the business of providing everyday consumers with
environment and people friendly products that are appealing, competitively
priced and are made with recycled materials, resulting in higher value and
demand for recycled materials.

--
Bill Callahan
Tamalpais NatureWorks

Designers and builders all natural furniture that's artful, affordable and
lifelong. We also offer commercial furniture and fixtures for retail,
hospitality, institutions, architecture and government.

PO Box 10107
San Rafael, CA 94912
415-454-9948
http://www.tamalpais.com

Foundation For Design Integrity - http://www.ffdi.org
One Percent for the planet - http://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
Bay Area Green Business Program ? Partner
http://www.abag.ca.gov/bayarea/enviro/gbus/index.html
Architects Designers Planners For Social Responsibility
http://www.adpsr-norcal.org
EPA - WasteWise - http://www.epa.gov/wastewise
Co-op America - http://www.coopamerica.org