[greenyes] Saudi Oil

The Bush Family and the Saudis have a very close personal relationship going
way back. I believe there was at least one book written about this, there
have been articles about it, and the movie Fahrenheit 911 covered it as
well. I recommend reading "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John
Perkins. He discusses some of this, as well as the US tensions with Chavez
in Venezuela. I actually recommend the book to anyone interested in the
inside story and background of the growth of corporate powers in the world.