From: Karl Zehr [mailto:thorshammer71678@no.address]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 1:00 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] "Should Congress pass a national deposit law?"

What other strategies would there be?

Christine McCoy <cmccoy@no.address> wrote:
Jenny et al -

Do you know what made them decide to ask the question in this manner?
Seems
to me that there could have been other options allowed for polling
purposes.
Aren't there other strategies that could reduce container waste? I think
it's great that they put up a poll, just not sure they are asking the
right
questions.

Comments?

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Partnership, Inc.
1522 K Street, NW, Suite #400
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202/408-1273 ext. 104
Toll Free: 800/321-7227
Fax: 202/408-8165
Email: cmccoy@no.address
Website: www.rcap.org

For a free Subscription of the Safe Drinking Water Trust (SDWT)
eBulletin,
log on to: www.watertrust.org

SDWT is a subsidiary of RCAP, Inc.