Re: [greenyes] World Resource Map?

I can't actually view the map that says mineral resources(maybe my browser or something), world but perhaps one of the maps here will help.  This has been a great map site for my middle school son and his world geography class.
Jenny

>>> Karl Zehr <thorshammer71678@no.address> 2/10/2005 1:10:18 PM >>>
I am looking for a world map that has little symbols of where a large amount of each of the world's resources are concentrated. What regions produce what, etc. I've tried looking but I can't come up with anything. Anyone know where I could find something like that? It's for a recycling activity to teach schoolchildren about recycling and part of that is where stuff comes from so we can conserve those places and so they can feel closer to the packaging that they are disposing of.

Do you Yahoo!?