[greenyes] LED not Replacable
Sorry all, we got a problem. I was advocating buying
led christmas lights over the holiday.  Now only to
find out by purchasing the latest models that the
lights are perinemently attached and can not be
replaced like their earlier "mini" lights if one
happens to go bad. And it happen to me a whole set
bought this christmas is completely useless. I hope
you all can write a letter to this company how
wasteful this is. And promise never to support this
product until the company changes it.

And the worst part of it they never mention this on
any of the sites that sell the items.

www.foreverbright.com/
Holiday Creations, Inc.
5161 E. Arapahoe Road