[greenyes] Local Gov Policies
Happy New Year,

I am working with our local government to craft an internal recycling
policy for their employees. The city wants to show leadership within
the community and among its employees and wants to position itself as
being part of the solution.

I suspect that other local governments have already crafted such
employee policies. If you have one, could you please send me a copy of
this policy statement, via email or fax?

Thanks in advance.

Craig Barry

Executive Director

craig@no.address

Environmental Resource Center <http://www.ercsv.org/>

650 North Main Street

PO Box 819, Ketchum, Idaho 83340

208.726.4333 w 208.726.1531 f

208.720.5661 m

www.ercsv.org

* Connecting People to Nature through Education *