[greenyes] Campaign Against the Plastic Plague (CAPP)

RE:CAPP Statewide Coalition meeting on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 from 9 am to 5 pm am at the Muth Interpretative Center in Newport Beach, CA to officially kick off the campaign.

Will someone please bring up the problem with those little plastic tags on fruits and produce that kick around forever in a compost pile or worm bin? Almost everything else decomposes and eventually disappears, but the tags stay around forever. The ones made of paper are fine. . . it's the ones made of plastic we need to get rid of!

Mary Appelhof
--
Mary Appelhof, Author, Worms Eat My Garbage

"Changing the way the world thinks about garbage"

Subscribe to free WormEzine at http://www.wormwoman.com