From: Patty Bates-Ballard [mailto:pattyballard@no.address]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 5:06 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Plastic from corn?

What does anyone know about Cargill's plastic made from corn? Is it a
solution or just good PR?

http://www.greenbizleaders.com/article.cfm?LinkAdvID=54306

-Patty

Patty Bates-Ballard
Public Relations Director
EnviroGLAS Products, Inc.
214-373-1787
<http://www.enviroglasproducts.com/> www.enviroglasproducts.com

"Treat the Earth well. It was not given to us by our parents; it was
loaned to us by our children." -Ecologist Lee Talbot