[greenyes] Performance of split roll carts for recycling?

Our community wants to evaluate potential use of split carts for paper &
container 2 stream recycling (not waste/.recyclables split at this
time)

If anyone has data on performance of these carts including capacity,
capacity/side, cost of carts, types of trucks they work best w/ - side
loaders, rear loaders, top loaders. productivity rates cycle
time/stops/hour. how they compare with the alternatives (we now have a
single bin system with paper separated in a bag or stacked on the bottom
or one side staffing with one person or two, that would be helpful.

Further: if there is good performance data on the ones used for waste
on one side & recycling on the other, I'd like to see that too.
Thanks.

If everyone in Orange County recycled two more aluminum cans a week
we would recycle over twelve million more cans a

Blair Pollock
Solid Waste Planner
(919) 968-2788
fax: (919) 932-2900