[greenyes] zero waste definition

Gary, I follow with great interest and hope, all of the discussions relating to zero waste, because it truly is the ultimate and best destination for sustainable human communities. I appreciate the hard work that goes into distilling a concept into language that will mean something to a diverse population of users. I like Chris Paterson's amended "B" version and plan to use it in a community study group I lead about Sustainability and at a planning session with stakeholders in the solid waste management realm here in NE Iowa.

Heidi Swets
Spectrum Recycling
Decorah, Iowa