Re: [greenyes] buy remanufactured... Re: [greenyes] Epson

David,
Appreciate the information and the endorsement of remanufactured toners.
Occasionally when I talk to folks about remanufactured they're uncomforatable
because they've had a bad experience with certain brands when they first came
out. As with any product, some brands are better than others, and over-all
quality has come a long way with any brand.

I'd encourage folks who have once tried remans and switched back to virgin
cartridges to give it another spin. While we do supply across the country, we
aren't too far from you here in York, PA and I'd like to get more information
out to you if you are interested.

We are a locally owned and operated green office supply company. The fact that
many of our long time customers have been purchasing remanufactured toners from
us and we have held government, bank, and local business contracts for a year
or longer is proof to folks that remanufactured toners save money, perform as
well or better than virgin cartridges, and are the right thing to do for the
environment.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Steve Weisser
GreenLine Paper Company
631 S Pine St
York, PA 17403