[greenyes] Epson

Hi Brian,

I would like to see Recycling Today publish an article on the truth
about Epson's "recycling" program. INCINERATION IS NOT RECYCLING.
Companies across the country are managing to actually recycle their
cartridges to give them a new life, not burning them and calling it
recycling. Even Epson UK is able to grind the plastic and get it
recycled. Why then is Epson USA wandering so far off the
environmentally wise path and incinerating cartridges? It is shameful
that they are promoting their deception and even more shameful that they
are incorrectly teaching our children that incineration is recycling by
offering them money to believe them.

As an industry magazine I would hope you would find it important to
expose the truth of their program and to clearly distinguish between
recycling and incineration.

Thank you.

* Happy Recycling!
Eileen Sousley
Cabarrus County HHW & Recycling
Concord, NC
(704) 920-3280
ebsousley@no.address

DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.