[greenyes] Join me in supporting John Kerry

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/i/b.aspx?u=Megw0DzaGqvP1099605.1333933
> John Kerry for President
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/a.aspx?ref=wXFhuLIn8BPY1324305&et=cYCv
0cyb1333933&u=Megw0DzaGqvP1099605.1333933>
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif> This is a message sent
on behalf of Bryan Thompson from the John Kerry Online Volunteer Center.
I want to invite you to join me as a volunteer on the John Kerry
campaign. Our success on Election Day depends on having the largest
grassroots movement in history. There are lots of ways you can help-- in
the field or on the computer, but to participate you need to sign up as
a volunteer today.

As a volunteer you will be given your own online account to plan or
attend John Kerry events, recruit other volunteers, raise money and
participate in many more exciting activities. You will also receive
emails with the latest campaign news, insider updates, and critical
action alerts.

Election Day is just around the corner. Be a part of the group that has
put George Bush on the defensive. We cannot slow down now; John Kerry
can win this election but he needs all of our help.

I just thought you might be interested in this. If you aren't, Then I
apologize for bothering you. thanks!

Join the Campaign Today
<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/a.aspx?ref=wXFhuLIn8BPY1324305&et=cYCv
0cyb1333933&u=Megw0DzaGqvP1099605.1333933>

This email is being sent on behalf of an individual user of the
JohnKerry.com system. Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc. is not responsible for
the content of this invitation. We take your privacy seriously and will
not share your email address.

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/i/c.gif>

<http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/i/c.aspx?u=Megw0DzaGqvP1099605.1333933

Paid for and authorized by Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc. Report Abuse of
this System <mailto:webmaster@no.address?subject=Abuse Reported for
Member Number 273260&body=I just thought you might be interested in
this. If you aren't, Then I apologize for bothering you. thanks!>
Contact Us <http://www.johnkerry.com/contact/webmaster.php>