RE: [greenyes] Comments on White Paper #4

Hello All -

I will apologize in advance if my Tellus rant was already included in the
white paper. I haven't actually had time to read it. Another quick search of
the Tellus website reveals the following report:

Advancing Resource Mangement Contracting in Massachusetts: Reinventing Waste
Contracts and Services, published in 2002
http://www.tellus.org/general/search.html

There appears to be another document on their site that's relvant, but it
won't download for me. Perhaps these would be important for discussion
purposes.

Christine