From: Blair Pollock [mailto:bpollock@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 6:09 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Cc: gasmith@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Fwd: styrofoam as a building material?

This question posed by a teacher in a maritime county in North Carolina.
Maybe someone can get him started. I expect there's a fair amount of
surplus foam on old docks down there. Thanks.

>>> "Gene A. Smith" <gasmith@no.address> 8/9/04 11:08:12 AM

Hello

I was curious about any styrofoam recycling you may do. One of the side
projects I am teaching in ELPS (civics) this year is conservation, and
the use of alternative energy, building materials, etc. One student was
asking about foam houses, built partially from styrofoam blocks recycled
from boat docks. Do you have any experience with these items?

Gene Smith

DISCLAIMER:
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.