[greenyes] female room share in SF/NRC

I have a second twin bed available in my hotel room (with bath) from
Saturday, Aug 28-Wed Sept 1 for a female attending NRC and needing to share expenses.
We would split the reasonable rate of $65/night.
I am especially willing to entertain sharing with persons who would otherwise
have trouble attending- volunteers, non-profit, gov on limited budget, etc.
Any interest can email me or call for more information-
-Michelle G. Minstrell