[greenyes] INFORMATION REQUEST - STATE POSITIONS ON LANDFILL SAFETY

Wisconsin has a workgroup to development standards for the move to the next
generation of landfills, looking to manage the degradable organics within a
"Reasonable timeframe" (30 to 40 years) so that "maintenance and active
management are no longer needed to protect human health and the
environment." I am a member of that workgroup, as is a representative of
GRRN, and we had our first meeting of the 2nd phase of that group in late
June.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI