From: Melissa Kelley [mailto:mkelley@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:23 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] awards for waste reduction

I am consulting to a small business (food processor) that has done an
exceptional job of reducing its waste through reuse and recycling. I'd
like to apply to state or national award programs on behalf of this
business to earn recognition for its efforts. Could anyone recommend an
appropriate award or awards? The business is located in California, and
I'm already familiar with the California Integrated Waste Management
Board's WRAP award.

Many thanks!

Melissa Kelley