Re: [greenyes] paper / cardboard haulers

In a message dated 6/24/04 7:47:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, hither@no.address
writes:

<< Better yet why don't they just go away as they do not really care about
the GreenYes issues - >>

I disagree with hither, Mr. Ralston is looking for paper in a fiber short
world and we advocate zero waste. If he can get paper from Wisconsin and recycle
it instead of it being landfilled, we are on the same team.

ricanthony@no.address
San Diego CA
<A HREF="WWW.RICHARDANTHONYASSOCIATES.COM">WWW.RICHARDANTHONYASSOCIATES.COM
</A>