RE: [greenyes] new PET bottle recycling method ?

THey can and are being sterilized and reused in many countries. These are
not the PET bottles sold in the U.S. I'm talking about sturdy PET plastic
bottles that can be rewashed and reused up to 30 times. I'll try to find a
picture of one and put it on our website if there is not already one there.
If all else fails, I'll take a picture of one of the refillable PET bottles
in our office and put that up.

Patricia Franklin
Executive Director
Container Recycling Institute