[greenyes] Federal Agency Recycling Incentive Program

Hi There -

I have heard about a federal agency recycling incentive program that allowed
agencies to keep a portion of the revenues from recycling if they acheived
certain diversion targets. I'd like to include reference to it in the Zero Waste
Plan we're developing for New York City, but I can't find a reference.
Anybody out there have any ideas?

Thanks -
Resa Dimino