From: Susan Bush [mailto:suhubu@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:59 AM
To: 'GRRN - GreenYes'
Subject: [greenyes] Communities that went to single stream recycling in
an attempt to save program?

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a community that was faced
with
potentially curtailing their curbside, curb-sort recycling program (or
perhaps did curtail it for a time) and opted to implement single-stream
(all
materials commingled in a cart) curbside recycling in order to save on
collection costs and thereby keep their program?

Thanks in advance !

Susan Bush